What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A program to help you look absolutely awesome with simple, highly effective, no nonsense strength training and nutrition that’s tailored to suit your lifestyle experience and preferences
- Achieve your health and physique goals with simple, flexible, no nonsense workouts and nutrition guidelines that can be tailored to your unique lifestyle, personality, and preferences
- My clients and I don’t finish our workouts exhausted, fatigued, and lying in a pool of sweat. Instead, we’re energized, motivated, stronger, and more confident
- I would workout at least 5-9 hours every single week. Despite how much I worked out, I was never satisfied with how I looked and didn’t get the results I wanted
- My goal with each workout was to accumulate as much fatigue as possible. If I had any energy left at the end of a workout, I thought I didn’t push hard enough
- Basically, my life revolved around working out and eating, and it took up so much of my mental energy as well, and I never got the results I desperately wanted!
- My clients and I get the results we want – getting stronger, losing fat, and looking absolutely awesome – from our training, and in much less time
- I love how I look and can maintain my preferred physical appearance will ease through simple training methods and stress free, no nonsense nutrition
- Working out and eating patterns revolve around the lives of my clients’ and myself. No longer do we revolve our lives around training and dieting
- Years ago I was obsessed by the number on the scale. My mood for the entire day was dependent upon the number I saw with each morning weigh-in
- I was never was happy with how I looked, even though I worked out on an almost daily basis and watching every piece of food I ate
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nia Shanks Lift Like a Girl scores 72.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.niashanks.com/lift-like-a-girl-guide/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: niashanks.com you’ll also be taken through to niashanks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)